Founded in 1920 by the parish board as R.K. elementary school for boys. The school building, with its brick decorative elements in the style of the Amsterdam school, was designed by architect Lambert de Vries from Helmond and built by contractor Jac de Vries from Nuenen. The property has a symmetrical facade. Initially there were four classrooms. In 1960 it became a mixed primary school, since 1964 called Aloysiusschool. Aloysius is the patron of the studying youth. In 1988 the building was converted into an apartment block for young people.