This farm is already mentioned in the issue letter for the borders of Nuenen-Gerwen of Hertog Jan II in 1300. The monastery order of the Wilhelmites in ‘s-Hertogenbosch became the owner of this farm in 1309. This order promoted the extraction of the Collse and Vaarlese Heide from here. In the 18th century the farm became the property of the Van Coll family. In 1985 it was converted into a hotel and restaurant.