From 1927 to 1980 this was the Sint-Jozefschool. The architect is Lambert de Vries from Helmond. Rebuilt after 1980 into a residence and office. In its architectural style it possesses elements of the Amsterdam School with its distinctive use of many bricks and decorations in brick. The property has a symmetrical facade. The house on the right for the headmaster Henri Janssen, is also designed by architect De Vries.