Built in 1871 as a public school to replace the school in the former town hall of Nederwetten on the Soeterbeekseweg. Until 1927 this remained the school of Nederwetten, there was one room. This was in the left part. The right-hand part was the teacher’s home. Between 1871 and 1901 the head teacher Poulusse had a number of board students here.